Do you see yourself in the questions below?
I truly desire to work for God either in business or ministry but find that their are visible and invisible barriers to doing so.
I find that I’m constantly struggling to make ends meet to such an extent that working for God’s glory is the last thing on my mind.
- I have no idea what working for God means for me and in my life.
- Life just seems too difficult and pointless, I see no to little value in anything I am doing in the grand scheme of things.
You are not alone. This site was created because God showed me that most of His children are still in bondage to the world’s way of working and as such this prevents us from working for His glory alone. My hope is that you will find a range of resources to empower and encourage you to break away from these barriers and enter into the freedom that only living and working fully in our God-given purpose can give us.
Working for and in God’s glory is first and foremost about love. God created the world in love, that means each of us are an expression of God’s divine love, in order to express love we need to experience love first. First fall in deep love with God and everything else will flow from and through you.
- Be a Blessing to Others (writeforacause.org)
- Giving God the Glory at work? Yes, you can! (givegodtheglory.wordpress.com)
- Working for God’s Glory (craigsturm.wordpress.com)